ADC0809 is a 8bit, 8 channel, successive approximation ADC. It has a high impedence chopper, stabilized comparator, a 256R voltage divider with analog switch tree and a successive approximation regisiter.
- Easy Interface to All Microprocessors/micrcontrollers.
- 8 Channels
- Operates Ratiometrically or with 5 VDC
- No Zero or Full-Scale Adjust Required
- 0V to VCC Input Range
- Outputs meet TTL Voltage Level Specifications
- Resolution: 8 Bits
- Total Unadjusted Error: ﾃつｱﾃつｽ LSB and ﾃつｱ1 LSB
- Single Supply: 5 VDC
- Low Power: 15 mW