CP2102 is a highly stable USB to UART convertor. It is a easy replacement for the legacy RS232 Serial Port. You can directly connect your micrcontroller boards and other UART based devices to computer.
Pins Breakout: RXD, TXD, DTR, RTS, 5V, 3.3V, GND
- Integrated USB transceiver; no external resistors
- Integrated clock; no external crystal require
- Internal 1024-byte programmable ROM for vendor ID,
- product ID, serial number, power descriptor, release
- number, and product description strings
- EEPROM (CP2102)
- On-chip power-on reset circuit
- On-chip voltage regulator
- 3.3 V output (CP2102)
USB Function Controller
- -USB Specification 2.0 compliant; full-speed (12 Mbps)
- -USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins
- All handshaking and modem interface signals
- Data formats supported:
- - Data bits: 5, 6, 7, and 8
- - Stop bits: 1, 1.5, and 2
- - Parity: odd, even, mark, space, no parity
- -Baud rate:
Download the latest drivers from Silicon Labs Website.
For addtional downloads, tutorials and support visit the product wiki page!