Explore Starter Kit for AVR
- Starter_AVR_USB Development Board
- LCD 16 x 2
- Switches 12mm (x2)
- LEDs 5mm x20
- LED RGB x2
- 7 Segment
- Pot 10K
- DC Motor
- Light Dependent Resistor (LDR)
- Temperature Sensor (LM35)
- Transistor BC547
- Resistors: 1K, 10K (10 each)
- USB Cable 1
- Jumper wires male to female x15
- Dimensions: 70mm X 90mm
- 1.6mm Glass Epoxy, FR4 PCB
- Wave Soldered.
Setting up the XploreFlash Programmer
Step 2:To connect Development board with computer USB driver is required. Windows USB to UART Drivers for CP2102
- For Other Operating system please download from Silicon Labs website.
Step 3: Download and install XploreFlash GUI. (XploreFlash GUI is based on AVRDUDESS)
Step 4: Follow the steps on images below to flash the board.
Note: The GUI software will require .NET framework 2.0 or later please download and install it.
For Questions, technical support and feedback about this product, do comment below!