Mini AVR USB
- Comes withoptiboot bootloader, hence no external programmer required.
- Can also be used with Arduino Software.
- Additional Pin headers to insert the board on breadboard or perfboard, ideal for prototyping.
- USB Interface CP2102: for communicating with the host computer.
- LCD Interface:16 characters,2 lines.
- Test Leds(2) and Switches(2).
- Breakout for all Ports.
- POT to test ADC.
- Breakout +5v,Gnd and Vin.
- Power Supply compatible with DC adapters.
- Dimensions:65mm X 90mm.
- 1.6mm Glass Epoxy, FR4 PCB.
- Wave Soldered
Programming and Usage
Using the Board with AVR Studio and Flashing with XploreFlash
Step 2:To connect Development board with computer USB driver is required. Windows USB to UART Drivers for CP2102
- For Other Operating system please download from Silicon Labs website.
Step 3: Download and install XploreFlash GUI. (XploreFlash GUI is based on AVRDUDESS)
Step 4: Follow the steps on images below to flash the board.
Note: The GUI software will require .NET framework 2.0 or later please download and install it.
Using the Board with Arduino Software
For the board to appear in the arduino software add the following lines in the boards.txt file.
File location:e.g: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino
atmega8.name=Explore AVR Mini USB w/ ATmega8